Pool : Pot the balls !! Pool : Pot the balls !!

Good system.

Good physics system you have in place. Collision detection is solid. If you added some sound fx's and music, you'd score much higher.

From a technical stand point, I find it impressive.

0497335119 responds:

Thanks, glad to hear it !

Dot Adventure 3 Dot Adventure 3

Um.. okay.

This game should not be over 7 MB. You have to find a better method to compress your music. As far as this being a game... well, it is. Kinda. I guess. Move a mouse without touching the border is a Flash game circa 1998, but... you know, effort wise, I'm giving you a 6.

Indiana Jones Game v0.6 Indiana Jones Game v0.6

Good start

It's a good start. Keep at it; I'm sure you'll get much better. You have a lot to learn.

DarkBase 2 - the Hive DarkBase 2 - the Hive

sweet!

I think this game is very polished. I had some issues with the mouse cursor too, but I think people are trying to aim at the monster with the mouse. You don't have to target them specifically; you just need to shoot in their direction. If you do this, the game is much easier to navigate. Good game.

OCD+ OCD+

Interesting.

This is very... post modern. I uh... don't know how I feel about it. It's well made. It has a dry, slightly dark humor. Neat. Not a game though. More like interactive art.

Ethereal Masters Ethereal Masters

Cool!

This is really good. Very well polished. Great game. I sing your praises =D

Little Wheel Little Wheel

AWESOME

FANTASTIC. Well animated, cool plot, very well made. It just radiates quality. Fantastic.

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

Graphical Glitch

I'm not sure if other Mac users experience this, but the screen shakes a lot even when you're just trying to move. Cool game though. Keep it up!

knarrenheinz responds:

It seems to me that this happens if your screen resolution is not high enough. (You could try playing the game directly from my homepage).
However, I'm trying to hunt that bug down. Thanks for the Reply.

Cheers
Heinz

Dead of Night Dead of Night

Nice!

Simple awesome fun =D

Turbo Chicken Turbo Chicken

Keep trying.

I think your collision detection is off, and if it's not, the game is very unforgiving. Good attempt, keep trying. Don't let the haters get you down.

XDimensions responds: